People often ask us how we got our name. It’s very simple. Ruby is the colour of passion, enthusiasm and energy and Cha Cha is the dance – fun, spirited and memorable. We are fiercely independent, and innovative, harnessing the power of the people, experience and context for better decision making.
Here at Ruby Cha Cha, we are driven by a spirit of passion and creativity, which is crystallised in our name, our culture and even our office. Creativity with purpose drives our working style, ‘infecting’ our projects with creative thinking and exciting outcomes for consumers, customers and clients.
We exist to help you achieve your brand or customer potential, from getting up close and personal with focus groups or ethnographic observations of customer experiences and moments of truth, through to concept development, market segmentation, research and advertising, we use our knowledge and skills to provide you with fresh and actionable insight.
While we are based here in Australia, we have the scope and expertise to deliver brand market research solutions such as focus groups, quantitative and qualitative research, across the globe. To see some of our work, simply take a look at our Case Studies page.
The difference is in our practice.
We are talking of creativity and innovative methods with purpose. Every project we do is about turning consumer insight or exploration into ideas, concepts, communication and innovation recommendations that you can start working with right now. We even have a crack at writing the strategy for you, if that is what you want.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A team of highly qualified research consultants with extensive backgrounds in psychology, sociology, anthropology, linguistics and client-side marketing.
- Extensive experience in all sectors, including B2B, sensitive issues, low interest categories.
- A range of projective techniques, and quantitative innovations such as emotional quant to help consumers move beyond the rational and express deeply held thoughts and feelings.
- Ongoing development of new technologies and techniques that leverage inputs coming from ethnography, semiotics, co-creation philosophy, conflict theory and more.
- Online, mobile, and neuro insight capabilities.
Strongest belief: Consumers are irrational.
Strongest belief: It’ll all be fine over a glass of wine.
Strongest belief: Creativity is intelligence having fun.
Director of Quant
Strongest belief: There’s no such thing as a bad pun.
Director Research Melbourne
Strongest belief: Curiosity did not kill the cat.
Strongest belief: The only things worth making are reservations.
Strongest belief: A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor.
Strongest belief: Life is too short for under seasoning.
Strongest belief: Tomato sauce makes everything better.
Strongest belief: Life's too short for bad hair days.
Strongest belief: Life is better with a dog